I have managed communications for top-tier organizations and businesses across the country. Whether working with a global nonprofit, a PR firm, or a small business, my job is to create the best content for my clients.
Here are my areas of expertise and the services I offer:
Digital Media Management
With experience managing social media accounts for more than 25 brands and organizations, there’s no Tweet too small and no Instagram post too clever for me! I’ve led social media strategy and content creation for accounts of every size: from startup accounts to accounts with 343K followers.
Some examples: Bedsider.org, Towson University, The United Nations Foundation’s Nothing But Nets campaign, and many more!
Having powerful content is the base of every successful communications strategy.
I’ll help you pick the right collateral for you by pinpointing your audience and what you want to relay. I’ve worked on one-pagers, blogs, videos, website copy, marketing materials, and more.
- History-Making Female Conductor Will Lead Orchestra at the Oscars, Chrystal E. William’s Biggest Talent May Be Giving To Others, Nic McGegan: The 70th Birthday Edition, and more (Classical Post)
- Unexpected Discussion Guide (TLC)
- Portals at One Journey Festival 2019 (One Journey Blog)
Public Relations, Branding, and Media
With years of media relations experience, I have written and placed articles in local papers, digital publications, and national outlets like NBC News and Cosmopolitan Magazine. I’ve pitched hundreds of stories. (Seriously.)
Here are some of the outlets where I’ve placed articles – I’ve even written – or ghost written – most of them: NBC News, Refinery 29, BOLD Global, Rewire, Forbes, Bustle, The Hill, Seventeen Magazine, MTV News, The Huffington Post, ESSENCE, Yahoo, SELF, and more.
- Why It’s Not Surprising If Kylie Jenner’s Pregnancy Was Unplanned, 6 Things Everyone Should Know About IUDs, and We Debunked 7 Sex Myths We’re Tired Of Hearing (Refinery29 & Refinery29 UK)
- Birth Control Gives Women the Power to Decide (NBC News — ghostwriter)
- How Iowans Can Save Lives (The Des Moines Register — ghostwriter)